Greater Lynn Senior Services is seeking a Financial and Operations Project Manager. Job description and application instructions below. To download a printable version, click here.
GLSS is a non-profit organization dedicated to building healthy and livable communities, where critical home and community-based services and supports are fully accessible to older adults, people living with disabilities, and their caregivers. As a social enterprise promoting consumer engagement, GLSS is driven by the principles of intentional design, harnessing innovation, sharing best practices, and expanding collaboration across the health and human services sector.
GLSS envisions sustained community livability and healthy living for all, including older adults, people living with disabilities, and their caregivers.
The Financial and Operations Project Manager assumes responsibility for continuous improvement activities and key accounting, finance and operational projects for the organization.
Examples may include:
- Improvement of efficiency and functionality as well as implementation of financial systems
- Development of dashboards and KPI’s for the organization.
Initially, this role will function as an individual contributor, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and collaborating with management teams across the entire organization.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Lead the accounting administration through financial reporting, data-driven analysis, technology and day-to-day operations.
- In conjunction with the CFO, develop and execute projects to enhance efficient, accurate and sustainable processes, systems and reporting.
- Identify and assist with implementation of financial and administrative best practices to ensure the integrity, accuracy and usefulness of financial systems and processes.
- Participate in the development and execution of organization-wide continuous improvement strategies as instructed by the CFO.
- Oversee technology implementations, migrations, upgrades for accounting and disciplines influencing fiscal activities.
- Participate in the development and execution of organization-wide strategies as instructed by the CFO.
- Collaborate with senior management and others in the development and execution of project plans.
- Implement best practices to cross-collaborate across the organization
- Streamline operations and processes to create efficiencies and increase productivity to support the accounting function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting; MBA preferred,/CPA a plus; 7+ years progressive experience in finance, financial systems implementation and improvement
- Demonstrated appreciation of federal, state and accounting regulations, affecting systems and processes in a nonprofit organization.
- Thought leader with a proven track record in providing guidance on organizational risks; opportunities and strategies as it relates to operations
- Advanced technical skill: Microsoft 360 Office Suite (Teams, intermediate to advanced Excel, Visio and Project preferred), MAS 90, Sage Intacct, and system implementation. Tableau is a plus.
- Proven track record in building processes, systems and teams to support organizational innovation
- Continuous improvement skills and knowledge of lean, six sigma and COSO frameworks are a plus.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal; natural leader with exceptional collaborative skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, independent problem solver, team player, ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and multitask.
- Passion for the work of GLSS
Greater Lynn Senior Services has retained CliftonLarsonAllen to spearhead our search efforts.
To apply please send your resume and note of interest to Octavia M. Gilmore, National Search Leader at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Lynn Senior Services is an equal opportunity employer. People of Color are encouraged to apply.