Diabetes Self-Management is a Wellness Pathways workshop where participants are introduced to tools that improve their ability to manage their diabetes.
The workshop is for anyone living with diabetes. This workshop will help you discover ways to take more control of your condition and will help you learn to:
- Better manage your diabetes
- Handle stress and difficult emotions
- Eat healthy and promote physical activities
- Increase your energy level
- Set and meet personal goals
- Make choices about your treatment
This workshop will be conducted in-person at North Shore Adult Day Health Center, 191 North Common Street, Lynn, MA, on Saturdays, December 4, 2021 to January 22, 2022, from 10 am to 12:30 pm.
You can sign up for the course at
Any questions, contact Jousette Anaya at 978-398-9115 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.